Days and Hours of Operation
Monday – Friday
8:00 am to 5:00 pm
There is a $65 non-refundable, deposit/enrollment fee that covers pre-admission screening, comprehensive evaluation and needs assessment. Click here for Enrollment Application.
Daily Fee* (updated as of August 1, 2021)
Families have the option of selecting either half day programs – 5 hours or less- or full day programs – over 5 hours and up to 10 ½ hours.
Program cost varies slightly according to the individual care needs of each person. Prior to enrollment potential members are evaluated to identify his/her specific needs to ensure they receive the appropriate assistance.
- Life Enrichment & Activity Program $70 half day $90 full day
- Services included:
- Continental breakfast/morning snack
- Appetizing, hot, nutritional lunch
- Nourishing afternoon snack
- Toileting reminders as needed
- Planned indoor and outdoor activities
- Intergenerational activities
- Health & Wellness program – Level I $75 half day $95 full day
- Health & Wellness program – Level II $80 half day $100 full day
Health and Wellness Programs are designed for members needing additional staff assistance with mobility, toileting/incontinent care, meals, health monitoring or concerns due to disease related behaviors, such as anxiety, wandering, rummaging. Assistance is provided as indicated by the level of care assessment form in addition to all of the same services included with the Life Enrichment Program.
Transportation available within a defined area of Southwest Dallas County and Northern Ellis County. Call for information to see if you fall in the service area.
Transportation fees are dependent on distance.
- Private pay
- Long Term Care Insurance
- Contracts with the VA North Texas Health Care System, complying with the VA Community Adult Day Health Care Program (CADHC) regulations. Under this program, fees are completely covered by the VA. A small copay may apply.
- Other financial aid may be available for those families who qualify through local Agency on Aging or the Veteran’s Administration Aid and Attendance.
New Years Day, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving Day/Friday after Thanksgiving, Christmas Eve Day, Christmas Day, New Years Day
The center is also closed for a week during Christmas to allow our staff to spend time with their families. This year, we will be closed from Monday, December 24, 2018 until Tuesday, January 1, 2019. We will reopen on Wednesday January 2, 2019.